Viking Akun Cruise Review

12 days of pampered perfection!

Viking Akun Cruise Review by chris enebo

• Sail Date: Aug 2018
  • Destination: Russia River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I always wanted to see russia....but the overseas issues made me a little queezy ....viking cruise people walked me through the entire process....no question was to silly. ...i received my visa and set my date! Our ship was the akun!...fabulous, clean cabin. large window for a wonderful view of the countryside and made our cabin so bright! the dining was 5 star every day. how they could make that many fabulous meals and get it perfect every day is beyond me! the activities and entertainment was first class. no request was too much for the crew to deal with. i was treated like a superstar! the itinerary was perfect! we saw all the sights, met the people, sampled the cuisine and absorbed every minute on and off the ship! russia is the most fascinating country. the people are so friendly and love sharing their culture. i'd go back in a heartbeat....but i want to see all the other spots viking has to offer. they take all the worry and 'fret' out of traveling. viking wrapes me in the finest silk and guides me through the joys of seeing new adventures.

chris enebo's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin AX 111

I'm not exactly sure the number of our cabin...it was right across from the check in desk. The cabin was fabulous! Great window for natural light! plenty of room and absolutely spotless! great bathroom...I just love Viking! I'm just not in to traveling with 3,000 of my closest friends....Viking makes traveling soooo fun! I feel like a superstar when traveling on those long boats! Viking treats me like i'm the most important person to them. Where they find all these wonderful people to run their ships is beyond me! Most stores can't find one totally awesome employee...they find a whole boatful! I so want to go on one of the longer cruises. You guys are the best!

chris enebo