3. Symphony of the Seas
My wife and I were invited to join other Fraternal Members and family on the Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas cruise ship. The Team Members were very organized as we arrived in the terminal, got checked in, and boarded the ship very easily. This process was fast as we didnt know what to expect being the newbees. You see commercials on tv about cruise lines but when you board there is definitely and "Wow- Fantasy Dream come true feeling". Team members immediately answer any questions pertaining to cabin location or where some area is located. You immediately begin your exploration of the ship and snapping of many pictures and then begin to make reservations of upcoming shows from the planner you received. This process was also quick and made easy from team members. Kudos to the following great team members. From the Solarium Restaurant , Kirk an Edgar. They recognized my fraternity shirt (Omega Psi Phi) and they belong to a service fraternity as well, (Tau Gamma Phi) (Triskelion). They get Kudos for excellent service. Avdesh from the Main Dining Hall. Windjammer Restaurant members Theresa, Freddy Guzman, Manuella, and the charming young lady at the exit with the Cat Ears. Sorry forgot her name. Also thanks to Katie the Cruise Director. Chefs Ryan and Jermaine from Windjammers. Crew at Playmakers Sports Bar. Itupu at the Cafe Promanade. The Shows were fantastic, Flight and The Aqua Show. A memorable first cruise among many to come with Royal Caribbean. I didnt realize that I had on navy shorts and a white and blue shirt, as fellow passengers actually thought that I was a member of the crew. It was a good laugh. I rate this cruise 5 star across the board. You will enjoy it too the maxx.

First Timers Fantasy

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by omega275

omega275’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 11458
Rooms very well maintained with excellent service.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins