3. Grandeur of the Seas
The whole crew was very friendly and helpful. It took a while to get our luggage to our cabin. The dinning room food was the best that we’ve had so far on a cruise line! There was so much to choose from. Ev3n the items they had offered everyday was fantastic! The only major downfall was that it was too rough to go to CocoCay. We hauled all our snorkeling equipment for nothing. This was a smaller ship, which I liked. There was only a couple times it was hard to find a table at the buffet, but was able to take our food to the adult area to eat. The cabins were bigger than I thought they would be. There were plenty of drawers, we didn’t even fill them all. The movie screen in the pool area wasn’t the best, kinda hard to watch. I wish that they had a more affordable water package like other cruise lines so we wouldn’t have to carry it on. My husband uses a cpap machine and they had a gallon of distilled water and an extension cord waiting for us in the cabin. I wouldn’t think twice about doing another cruise with Royal Carribean.

Felt like you were a part of their family.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Pam and Charlie

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

I wouldn’t think twice about doing another cruise with Royal Carribean.
Pam and Charlie’s Full Rating Summary