3. Adventure of the Seas
I'm a loyal RCCL cruiser (Diamond member) and frankly, I much prefer the Voyager class ships versus the huge Oasis class ships, primarily because I love the ability to walk outside and listen to the waves from Deck 4. However, this cruise was just barely average. Entertanment was virtually non-existent (for an 8 day cruise) and what they did have wasn't really worth watching. Food was okay (primarily MDR), but service was rushed (for no reason) and non-attentitve. Cabin Steward was great. Cabin itself was as expected, ship was clean, but the overall service and food was just adequate. I will continue to sail with RCCL, I prefer them over NCL, and will continue to look for Voyager class ships, but will lower my hopes and expectations. Pros: Cabin Steward (from China) really did a great job and wasn't pushy and begging for tips. Ship was clean and in well working order despite her age. Food was okay, nothing special. Cons: Service in the MDR was rushed beyond belief and non-attentive. Entertainment was virtually non-existent and a real let down. Am sailing on this same ship in February for their 6 day cruise, let's see if that is any different.

Just average for sure