3. MSC Musica
We cruised after 16 years, so a major improvement in the cabin and dining for breakfast/lunch and excursions and facilities at the destinations. My highlights of the cruise were the excursions to the Portuguese Island and Pomene. The port excursions at Maputo were pricey for the family and also the hiring of loungers. I thoroughly enjoyed the dinner and evening shows. Our waiter, Eko Budiyatno and barman, Jay Castillo provided excellent service. The entertainment team were excellent. We looked forward to rhe daily printed itenaries. I feel improvements can be made in providing more shade areas on the deck. Being a non-alcoholic and cruising with kids, I feel there should be a designated area for drinkers or non-drinkers. We really enjoyed the photographers but felt that the photos were highly overpriced. A suggestion would be to rather have electronic copies to view and then print copies requested at a more reasonable rate. The Aurea spa was enjoyable. An improved system for embarkation needs to be devised to make the experience more enjoyable. I will cruise again after a few years but a different destination, perhaps UEA.

Cruising on the Musica