3. Regal Princess
This was my fifth cruise. All my cruises have been on Princess since I have had nothing but an excellent experience. I think for the money, you can't go wrong with Princess. Even though I could afford to pay more, I can't see how any other cruise line can be significantly better. From the embarkation process and throughout the cruise to disembarkation, the service and friendliness of the staff was evident. The condition of the ships, especially the Regal Princess has been very good. Dining experiences have been excellent, with a broad menu selection and you always have the option of choosing "Princess Favorites" menu items if the specialty dishes that day are not to your liking. There were enough activities on board to keep you entertained and making shore excursion reservations was easy. On all my cruises, I have run into passengers who cruise regularly on different cruise lines and they all say that Princess is an excellent value and they have had good experiences as well.

Another excellent Princess Cruise!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Cardog19

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cardog19’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA B324
Nicely laid out cabin with a good view from the balcony. It was very clean and in good condition.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• ATV Adventure
    The ATV portion of the excursion was very enjoyable, but afterwards, the trip to the beach hotel was not. The hotel was somewhat run down, and we were constantly interrupted by beach vendors.
    View All 107 ATV Adventure Reviews
  • Sky Explorer Chairlift
    It was raining when we got to the location, but stopped just in time for us to ride the chair lift. Nice view of the coast.
    View All 9 Sky Explorer Chairlift Reviews
  • Ziplining
    Our zip lining guides were hilarious and made sure everyone had a fun time!
    View All 57 Ziplining Reviews
  • Scuba - Certified
    We had two excellent scuba masters. Even though I was not as experienced as the other divers, the scuba masters were very helpful and patient.
    View All 40 Scuba - Certified Reviews
  • Kayaking
    Glass bottom kayaking in the lagoon by the beach. Had an excellent and entertaining guide!