MSC Musica Cruise Review

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Andriesdj

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

We selected this trip as it was arranged by Bokradio and this is where it was advertised regularly as well as we are listeners of this radio station every day. The number of Afrikaans singers whom committed to the trip also contributed to our decision to go on the trip. The arrangements were excellent and as myself is a double amputee we were accommodated through early on board as well as preference treatment when disembarking at the Cape Town harbour on return.

As a disabled person we were accommodated in a quite large suite and I could easily move around with the wheelchair in the room as well as the shower was also comfortable.The food, service and music was excellent every day.

Thank you for also having a special place on the pool deck for disabled people it was needed and really appreciated.

Just one comment I would like to make on the pool deck is that people should not be allowed to put towels and stuff on all chairs for their friends it should be first come first serve.I have seen this created some unhappiness with some people.

Yes I would again go on the bokboottrip

Andriesdj's Full Rating Summary

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 15025

We had an excellent and large enough cabin due to my disabilty.We had an exellent view. The only negativity was my wife got sick on the Saturday night due to rough seas as welll as our cabin was right in front of the boat. We are planning to go again but would request a cabin more to the middle of the boat. The cabin was always neat and clean every day.

Andriesdj