3. Celebrity Reflection
We were in Sky Suite 2119, a very nice sized suite on the 12th deck, forward on the port side, with a larger balcony, just a few doorways from the spa, so quiet. Jo, our butler, was very responsive and helpful. Brought us lovely canapés when we requested them, and served us a lovely dinner in our suite. Raj, our suite attendant always provided a clean room and extra towels as needed, with a smile. Luminae - The Food... Amuse bouche were occasionally kind of boring (goat cheese stuffed in a large puff pastry cracker?), but would then surprise (a deviled egg with salmon caviar). Lean into the caviar, perhaps with some fresh potato crisps and sour cream? The octopus starter was EXCELLENT! Lobster salad had an odor, so I avoided it; the waiter offered me shrimp cocktail instead, and although small, the shrimp were good. Pepper tuna was a tad too peppery. Venison was overdone, and as a result, slightly dry. Had Opus grilled chicken breast one night with mashed potatoes and veggies - good comfort food, but the broccolini tasted fishy. The rack of pork was sliced, so not REALLY a rack. French onion soup was bland and oily, but escargot were quite good. The buttered lobster with champagne sauce was excellent, and my husband loved the duck as well. :) The chocolate sphere dessert was entertaining AND fabulously delicious! Zouihair, the maitre d’ was attentive and very helpful, and clearly a good leader, as his team were well trained. Sanjeev was a very good waiter always quick with a funny comment to make us laugh. Allan was a PHENOMENAL sommelier and suggested excellent pairings within the wine package we selected; the Beringers Founders Estate Cabernet, Sincerely Malbec, and the Robert Mondavi Napa Merlot we’re right in our “sweet spot”, bold, chewy, and dry. One night my husband selected a Malbec that was quite nice. Allan approved. ;) Murano was excellent, start to finish, with the mild exception of the lamb being slightly undercooked. Zac was an excellent waiter and the gran marnier soufflé was FABULOUS. Blu was good as well, just not our thing. Michael’s Club, part of our suite experience, was a great getaway. Riz, one of the staff, was an excellent bartender (great lemon drops!) and Alex and Alessandra were AWESOME concierges, getting us into the restaurants we wanted. Canyon Ranch Spa - Elizabeth’s manicure was perfectly done. My husband said my nails have never looked so good! Wakasa, who studied massage in Japan for 10 years, was my masseuse. Her hot stone massage was the best that I have EVER had and I’ve had PLENTY. On the whole, this was one of our better cruises, with great excursions (snorkeling in Bonaire!), good internet (paid, but shared), and good island locations (Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire). The shows were ok, but not the BEST that we’ve seen. One comic (Rich Aronovich) was quite funny, and the local cast (singers, dancers, musicians) were quite talented. The App to determine activities and scheduled appointments is EXCELLENT, but needs to integrate with the spa.

A Suite Experience...

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by JaxMa

Jo, our butler, was very responsive and helpful.

The chocolate sphere dessert was entertaining AND fabulously delicious!

Blu was good as well, just not our thing.

Michael’s Club, part of our suite experience, was a great getaway.

JaxMa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 2119
LOTS of cabinets/drawers for our clothing, good space to move around, excellent balcony, great amenities (Bulgari). Overhang above our balcony provided shade.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins