3. Norwegian Breakaway
Cruise with group, 10 day Western out of NO. My GF couldn't go so a few of us tried studio cabin. We liked the studio lounge, especially the cappuccino machine, gave us a place to hang out also. There were lot's of pros and cons but I would point the highlights. They had the best Broadway type shows of any cruise I've been on so far. (19 cruises) The food was descent, specialty restaurants we good (except the Italian :) ) The biggest downer was not going to Grand Cayman. Captain said it was too rough to tender, Only problem was Royal Caribbean and Carnival ships did tender and they got to explore the island. I guess we weren't supposed to see that. That one factor will be big when considering booking Norwegian again. One other thing I didn't like was prior to departure, cabin prices went way down. Norwegian doesn't let you appreciate the lower fairs like the other cruise lines do. I felt like I was dealing cable company, low prices to sign up ..... but existing customers, well we got your money...(lollypop) . (I'll remember that too when booking next years group. Also, it is true this company nickel and dimes you to death. Overall, the ship is nice, lot's of fun stuff to do. I did enjoy the cruise (overlooking certain factors) The casino (slots) were fairly loose, I did not win that much but I did not lose either. Over all, service was decent, although I did hear stories about guest services from others in my group. Glad I didn't have to deal with that. Hope this helps someone regarding booking a cruise.

2nd time Norwegian

SeeSharp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 11565
Ana was our cabin girl. She did good, always there for us.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins