3. Carnival Freedom
The staff was nice most of the time, the balcony room was fair. We only got a few channels on the TV, not that we were there to be watching TV but come on. The food was terrible!!!!! I was told that cruise line food was amazing, even the fine dining was not very good. Im sure I dropped some weight. The bar tenders are inconsistent my wife and I had the cheers package and some of them would not let me get my wife a drink even if I had her card with me. The casino bar tenders were top notch they know how to treat people. The shows were hit and miss, lip sync was good and the bands were good especially the violinist. It really seems like you get nickel and dimed to death and they don’t tell you about the extra costs, they are sneaky about that. I won’t cruise again for awhile, we are looking for all inclusive destinations from now on. If I do cruise again it won’t be with Carnival.

First time cruising

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Cool Breeze Wes

Cool Breeze Wes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

The bed and couch are not comfortable, the TV channels sucked, for what we paid I expected more. Not even a small coffee maker for the room.
  Carnival Freedom Deck Plans