3. Disney Dream
We are a family of 3, including an adult daughter, none of which had ever cruised before. We are huge Disney fans, and were aware of Disney cruise line, but assumed it was out of our reach financially. We are a retired Navy family, now living in Florida, approximately 4 miles from the Magic Kingdom. We were able to find a Florida discount, and on another occasion a military discount)..so we took the leap and booked our first Disney cruise.. I knew from the moment we embarked that this was literally going to be a dream come true!! The service, entertainment, and dining are unsurpassed!! The cleanliness and classic beauty of the ship (Disney Dream) is outstanding! We felt extremely safe sailing on the Disney Dream. We docked in Nassau and took the Nassau Forts and Junkanoo Discovery tour, met some local Bahamians, visited a beautiful beach and learned about the culture. Highly recommend this tour for all ages. Pirate night was awesome, as we all discovered the pirate within each of us :) What other cruise line sends off fireworks at sea? None. The fireworks caught me off guard emotionally as I looked around at my family and all the others enjoying being together. We enjoyed the dining rotation and getting to know our servers and sharing our stories and learning about theirs as well. By the end of the cruise it was hard to say goodbye to them. The entertainment was spectacular, even though we were in a theatre with hundreds of families, I felt as if the productions were meant just for us, and felt a real connection with the performers! Bravo!! Castaway Cay was beautiful! We snorkeled and rode bikes and climbed the lookout tower, then had a fantastic lunch. We saw Captain Jack Sparrow (my fave)! He asked me if I was a good pirate or a bad pirate. I told him I was a bad pirate and he said "me too!" All said and done, I knew we were hooked when we looked at the TV screen in our stateroom and it said "welcome Barkenhagen family, may your dreams come true" Yes, Disney Dream, they have.

Disney cruise #5 and still counting!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Julz123

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Yes, Disney Dream, they have.
Julz123’s Full Rating Summary