3. Celebrity Reflection
Loved the 14 night Caribbean itinerary and was sorry to see Celebrity discontinue it. The Reflection is a beautiful ship with one of the friendliest, hard working crews I’ve seen in 21 cruises. I don’t think I’ve ever sailed on a cleaner ship. The crew is constantly working to keep it that way despite the slovenly habits of some passengers. (Yes, you’re on vacation but it wouldn’t kill you to throw away a can or other trash.) Food was fantastic. We ate at all the specialty restaurants except Sushi on 5 and enjoyed the food and service. The view from the Tuscan Grill is great. Arrive early enough to get a table by the aft windows. You might even get the treat of watching dolphins riding the wake. We wake up early so usually don’t make it to shows. We did, however really enjoy several of the musical acts. The Starlight Duo and Danny Smart were our favorites. If there was something of a disappointment it was the bar tenders at The Pool and Mast Bars. Usually ships put some of their more outgoing peopl in those locations. They were polite and efficient, just not very fun. I suppose everyone looks for different things in their cruise experience. Ours is pool time, relaxation, good food and friendly service. The Celebrity Reflection certainly delivered that and more.

Love the Reflection, planning another trip.....

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by DreadPirateRobert

DreadPirateRobert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1253
We don’t really spend that much time in the cabin so we were very pleased with ours.
There is ample storage. It was very clean.
Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins