3. Carnival Glory
Our room steward and the entertainment crew really made the cruise a great experience. I have been on the Glory three times as well as pretty much every other Carnival ship class from the Fantasy to the Horizon. Yes the brand new ships are beautiful and super clean but for me my cruise is really based on the entire experience. I found the food to be on par with most of my other Carnival cruises - good, not outstanding but as I expected. Embarkation was too easy! We arrived just before 11 and Platinums were already boarding. We walked directly on to the ship and to our cabin. Cabin and balcony clean and similar to all the others I have had. AC worked fine although I heard others complain too cold and too hot in cabins and other spaces. Although 25 people signed up for our Cruise Critic Meet and Greet only 7 showed up which was really unfortunate as Carnival/CC had a nice spread of snacks and beverages for us. The cruise director and entertainment director came by and spent the entire time with us answering all of our random cruise life questions. That was a nice touch. Platinum benefits - I heard comments across the board - I never received the strawberries but I did have all the other benefits. The gift was a blanket so save room in your suitcase! One of my friends I traveled with never got any Platinum perks including the invite to the VIP party. The ports were awesome on this cruise, Half Moon Cay, San Juan, St. Thomas and Amber Cove. Although not a huge fan of the Dominican we did Outbacks Adventure and loved it! It was a great way to experience the island from visiting a local home, school and private beach. Overall we really had a nice time.

Great Crew makes for a great cruise!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by GB Chicago

Overall we really had a nice time.
GB Chicago’s Full Rating Summary