3. MSC Meraviglia
I don't get all the negativity surrounding this ship? I guess some people are never satisfied. Anyway, this was my very first cruise ship experience, and in my opinion, worth it indead. Very good first impression. Although a little pricey for the whole 7 days on board, all went relatively smooth. The food: - Great food, excellent in fact - Unlimeted buffet for the whole journey (Disclaimer: at least when I was on the ship, we had unlimited buffet) - Went to a fine dinning experience at one of the restaraunts, although extra and a bit pricey, the food was awesome, nice presentation of food too. The ship: - A huge, magnificent ship that lives up to its name!! - First time embarking on the ship, I was wowed, by its sheer size and activities - Very posh and 'rich' looking, which is not bad at all! The Cabins: - The room that I stayed in was very clean, with a balcony - Although the cabin was a bit small, it was well furnished, with a tv, desk, bins, bathroom amenities and a couch - When I was there, the room was serviced on a daily The entertainment: - The ship was not short of entertainment and activities - I wasnt bored even when I stayed a whole day on the ship - Although some activities are extra (need to pay extra, which I did not do) Services: - The staff was friendly, if you are friendly towards them - My room was serviced everyday, with out my asking, which I appreciated - Although a good ship with excellent service, the sales assistants on the retail strip were pushy Amenities: - There are kids clubs, from ages baby-17 or 18 years - There are pools, gym, buffet, restaraunts, a retail stip and so on - Some activities are free, some not, so look and ask carefully if you are on a budget, or else it gets quite expensive!!

An awesome cruise on a awesome ship!

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by shirlzta

The food:

- Great food, excellent in fact

The ship:

- A huge, magnificent ship that lives up to its name!!

- Very posh and 'rich' looking, which is not bad at all!

The Cabins:

- The room that I stayed in was very clean, with a balcony

- When I was there, the room was serviced on a daily

The entertainment:

- The ship was not short of entertainment and activities

- I wasnt bored even when I stayed a whole day on the ship

- Although some activities are extra (need to pay extra, which I did not do)

Services:

- The staff was friendly, if you are friendly towards them

- My room was serviced everyday, with out my asking, which I appreciated

Amenities:

- There are kids clubs, from ages baby-17 or 18 years

- There are pools, gym, buffet, restaraunts, a retail stip and so on

shirlzta’s Full Rating Summary