I don't get all the negativity surrounding this ship? I guess some people are never satisfied. Anyway, this was my very first cruise ship experience, and in my opinion, worth it indead. Very good first impression. Although a little pricey for the whole 7 days on board, all went relatively smooth.
- Great food, excellent in fact
- Unlimeted buffet for the whole journey (Disclaimer: at least when I was on the ship, we had unlimited buffet)
- Went to a fine dinning experience at one of the restaraunts, although extra and a bit pricey, the food was awesome, nice presentation of food too.
- A huge, magnificent ship that lives up to its name!!
- First time embarking on the ship, I was wowed, by its sheer size and activities
- Very posh and 'rich' looking, which is not bad at all!
- The room that I stayed in was very clean, with a balcony
- Although the cabin was a bit small, it was well furnished, with a tv, desk, bins, bathroom amenities and a couch
- When I was there, the room was serviced on a daily
- The ship was not short of entertainment and activities
- I wasnt bored even when I stayed a whole day on the ship
- Although some activities are extra (need to pay extra, which I did not do)
- The staff was friendly, if you are friendly towards them
- My room was serviced everyday, with out my asking, which I appreciated
- Although a good ship with excellent service, the sales assistants on the retail strip were pushy
- There are kids clubs, from ages baby-17 or 18 years
- There are pools, gym, buffet, restaraunts, a retail stip and so on
- Some activities are free, some not, so look and ask carefully if you are on a budget, or else it gets quite expensive!!