3. Emerald Princess
We've been on this cruise before, and it is by far the best cruise for pure relaxation. The ship was showing its age a bit, but everything was still nice. The rooms (balcony A317) were roomy, comfortable, and the balcony was great. Our steward, Ricardo Hernandez was beyond great. On the first day, when I met him, I requested ice 2x daily, as well as bathrobes for my wife and I, and this was done immediately, and he never failed to put the ice in the room. My wife had a problem with the pillows, and he helped solve this by the 3rd day. I find the dining on Princess in general, and this trip was no different, to be excellent but not really outstanding. (If it were, I'd probably give a 5.) We enjoyed all meals, and the Crab Shack dinner was well worth the price, lots of fun and our Jr. Server, Madhu, was excellent. We had some requests for dessert, like can he get some cookies from the buffet and lots of whipped cream for me. it would've been very easy for him to say that we were limited to what was on the menu, but he didn't. Off he went to the buffet to get exactly what we wanted. The entertainment was great also. I only have one complaint with PCL's entertainment. If you don't like to dance or go to the casino, the ship pretty much closes up after the main show. We LOVE what Carnival does, with their comedy routines late at night. Having been of a number of cruises, I must say that the service from top to bottom on this ship was way over-the-top outstanding.The best Ive ever experienced on a cruise, and we would definitely go again--on this cruise and on this ship. Only real problem was the internet. Like on many ships, it sucked.

Another WONDERFUL 15 days

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Glassespro

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Only real problem was the internet. Like on many ships, it sucked.
Glassespro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A317
Very roomy and nice. Steward was wonderful, and very helpful. The balcony was great. Only comment was the bathroom. It was VERY small. I know that ship showers aren't the best, it seemed that they could reconfigure the room to provide a larger bathroom
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins