After reading the other reviews I undestand if the ship doesnt appeal to older generations. The ship is modern and very much following the latest trends meaning that there is no Argentinian tango show in theatre and the design is chic.
We were group of ten and these were the highlights
- Eden restaurant, funky cool place to chill and have brekkie/lunch/dinner.
- Shows, all production shows were super cool. Like what other ship has a shower on the stage?
- Food, food was food everywhere. Even better than on Solstice. Only tried buffet twice and wished there were more days so I could had sampled it properly.
- Hot spa, overlooking the lido deck and big enough to host a lot of people
- Service, not angry chaps on this ship.
- Ship design.
- Launches, the most coolest tender boats I have been on.
- Iphone app.
- Fll cruise terminal, just stunning. Time to check in, less than 5 mins.
- Gym and gym classes, cannot be more pleased with the selection.
There are rooms for improvement, like restaurant reservations using the app when there are multiple staterooms and the speed of the tender operations.
Overall, very excellent ship. We’ll be back! And sorry for the people who do not find Edge a nice ship. I’m sure there are more traditional cruise liners out there to please you.
Well, the boat experience was nice but I was sort of wanting to see alligators. Crew said alligators are not seen until its hot. Celebrity tour was early in the morning..... wish someone had said that dont do it in the morning.View All 149 Everglades Tour Reviews
Ease town to walk around. Loved the little beach near the Cuban marker.
Get out of the terminal and walk 2km towards the lighthouse. Nice long beach.
There are some serious selling happening in the cruise terminal and it’s difficult to get out. Feeling sorry for the doplhins in the tiny pool.
Love the beach! One of the best in the world (and I’m from Australia).