3. Norwegian Bliss
I love trying new ships in the first year and had a ball on the Escape so I thought I would give it a try. This was a girls trip for 3 -50 year olds that have this same experience every other year. Embarkation was the best I've ever experienced. They use the pictures from passports and the info you supply at online check in so it's just a matter of swiping passports, completing the health form and getting your room keys. We arrived at 11:45 and within 10 minutes we were on the ship. Upon getting on the ship we opted not to go to the buffet and had lunch in The Local for pub fare which was good. Good decision. Our rooms were ready within an hour of boarding Ocean Balcony port side, spa floor. Adequate storage for 3 adults. Nice closets. The room was a bit small and only 2 of us could comfortably stay on the balcony at a time. I would not recommend bringing a lot of unnecessary items with you as it would just clutter the room. The bathroom was a nice size. Rooms have modern décor. Dining was above average in all locations, buffet, dining room. The buffet didn't offer much variance day to day but it was consistently good. Our specialty restaurant picks were Hibachi and the French restaurant which were superb! The extra money spent on the Spa Floor was money well spent. The Thermal suite is excellent. The Thermal pool is huge, ample heated chairs, a snow room, sauna and steam room. You will not regret it if you're a Spa kind of person. It was only crowded on the day it rained. The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful. From an entertainment perspective I saw two shows in the theater, Jersey Boys (which was great) and Havana. I was not able to get into a comedy show, but did get the opportunity to dance the night away late at night. Bingo is very expensive and not so entertaining. The Casino is more like a walkway mid ship and they've enclosed the smokers. The bands throughout were very good. There was a glow party that did not get a big turn out on this ship but was lively on the Escape. All pool bars were great. I didn't get to enjoy the race cars because they were always booked. The water slide with the drop was closed most of the trip. Not into Laser Tag. The ship's design offers bars and restaurants throughout. The décor is not traditional, it's more like modern functional. The elevators are enclosed, no views. One of the best features is the Observation Lounge. It is located on the aft portion of the ship. There are seating areas, food and entertainment. It's innovative and offers some relax and recharge time. Our room attendant was very responsive after having a bit of a conversation. Overall the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful throughout. To have an enjoyable time, plan and reserve your activities prior to your cruise. Understand what cost extra (and there are a lot of things) but if you go into it with all things taken care of you wont get dragged into the bait of the extras. I had a blast on this voyage and look forward to doing it again with different ports....is Ports, Tortola (which is naturally beautiful), St. Thomas (which is great), and Nassau (which is a hole, bating tourists stay on the ship or go far away)

Can't wait to re-do this one

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Redee2cruz

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Balcony Stateroom

Redee2cruz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9 15242
Nicely appointed. Good closet space. Balcony is somewhat small. Bathroom offers significant shelf space. Showers are roomy, with a great shower head.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins