Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by NidaCruise

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

We have traveled internationally, but have never been in a cruise, so we thought we'd try for our 30th anniversary. So happy we did, we had such a great time and will definitely do it again with our adult children next time. I wish we could do it again sooner, but gotta save money first. We love Norwegian Bliss, beautiful ship, such friendly and attentive staff. So many fun things to do, great drinks and food. Like I said, we have traveled to so many different places and so far this might just be the best vacation yet for my husband and I. The only thing that I would suggest, please do not associate with Adventure Jeep & Beach excursion in Nassau, Bahamas. The Jeep ride was okay but it was more of a boring routine drive around the town and the public beach they took us was just filthy. There was so much trash on the ground and dog poop in the sand. I wish we could have terminated the excursion right away so we wouldn't waste anymore of our time. When we went to the beach, we just stood there, thinking "Is this for real?" Is this part of our cruise? We are on a Caribbean Island full of beautiful white sand beaches and they brought us here? Thankfully, we had so much fun at sea and our two other excursions were awesome - especially the Dancing Dolphin Catamaran (St. John Champagne Catamaran Excursion). Thank you Norwegian Bliss and Staff for making our 30th Anniversary Celebration awesome and unforgettable! PS. I would like to mention a few names who did such an exceptional job. Thank you Jennelyn Baligad, Joseph Yabes and Delora Ansale. All three are in the food service.

NidaCruise's Full Rating Summary

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11832

Our Cabin was kind of small, but it's functional. Love how clean it is and the bathroom is really nice. Love the shower. Also, we got lucky with our cabin stewart. He is so nice and very attentive to our needs. Every night before he gets off work, he always ask if there's anything else we need. Please tell Antonio (forgot his last name), thank you for such an excellent service he provided for me and my husband.

Beach

We did three excursions. The best and the most fun that we would recommend to anyone is the St. John Champagne Catamaran excursion at St. Thomas with the Dancing Dolphin Catamaran crew (Val, Brandon and Caroline). I would NOT recommend the Adventure Jeep & Beach excursion. This excursion was a mistake, a waste of our time and money. The beach where they took us was filthy, so much trash and dog feces everywhere. Norwegian Bliss should never be associated with this excursion at all. Honestly, i want refund on our money.

NidaCruise