3. Avalon Vista
We chose this cruise and cruise line because they were less expensive than others, and had good reviews. I also wanted to see Europe at Christmas time. I was not disappointed. Had a wonderful time. This cruise was so well done, every excursion, guided tour, and everything in between was exceptional. The staff on the ship were so nice, kind, and very helpful! The food was amazing, so many choices on the menus, but not overwhelming where it was super hard to decide. I loved that the cruise was rather small in size a very intimate atmosphere. The ship was easy to get around, and felt quite cozy no matter where you were. Our cruise director Bart was just a super great guy! So personable, and knowledgeable. Anything we needed he was right there to take care of it. I loved this cruise so much we are already planning our next one.

Christmas on the Danube

ceecee5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Vista price drops

Royal Suite with French Balcony
Cabin RS 326
The cabin was very nice. The bed was amazing, unbelievable comfortable. A lot of storage so everything can be hung up and put away. You also had enough room to store your luggage under the bed so it was out of the way. Loved the big window/door for great views. It was very accommodating more than what expected.
Royal Deck Suite Cabins