• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Lolo9510
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

The cruise staff hands down were so polite and made me feel so happy to be on the ship for my first time. Silas, Alex, Breton, jokas, Lima, and yanique, just to name a few. The mojito bar was one of the best and the drinks were top notch. Food was delicious and there was always plenty of it, even between meals it was nice the the observation lounge had snacks. I also appreciate the hand washing stations and sanitizers all over the boat. The overall flow of the boat was nice, some nights the group dressed up and others we never got out of our swimsuits and cover ups but we never felt out of place. The ship had the perfect mix of entertainment but it was also okay if you wanted to just have some alone time and relax. I was also surprised with how approachable the staff was. The over all quality was great for the price. The drink package seemed to work in our favor because we drank a ton. The lovely excursion staff was so organized, specifically a wonderful lady from South Dakota, getting on and off was a breeze. There were plenty of things to do throughout the boat at sea from fitness, wine tasting, shopping, and don't forget the dance parties.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin BD

Cabin was very large and I loved how it was set up, plenty of storage for stuff and to have people over. I would say each balcony room comfortably can have 4-5 people in it easy. Our room keeper if that's what they are called, always had the room made up and plenty of animals.

Find a Norwegian Bliss Cruise from $356