3. Enchantment of the Seas
This cruise was absolutely terrible, this was me and my husbands first cruise experience the cruise ship is so unorganized. The cruise never told us anything about downloading an app that tells you the time of everything and also did not supply us with Times of dinner, breakfast, or lunch. The last day of the cruise we got a bill with everything we had purchased they ran my card for the drink packages the first day ,and still wanted to me to pay for it. They told us that it would just come out of my bank account. They didn’t not inform us the that it would just be coming out of my bank account when we purchased it . There was no warning about how in Nassau the Atlantis location you had to purchase 5 different passes just to go through the building. You aren’t allowed I’m the swim in the pools or go on the beaches without buying a pass in the Nassau Atlantis location. The bands on the ship where terrible as well.

Horrible

Cubanito2011Mo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2584
Shower is so tiny water gets all over the floor and the rooms are so tiny you can’t even hold your luggage in it
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins