3. Pacific Explorer
We thought this cruise was great, relaxing, comfortable, affordable and we enjoyed it so very much. Only downfall was jewellery policy on the water slides. Our theme parks here in Oz do not have that policy so I enjoy the water slides. Body jewellery is an upcoming thing and not everyone can take them out, so I think this policy needs reviewing. Staff were awesome and Bingo/trivia was a blast, so much fun and laughter. Theme night Gatsby was awesome. All in all fantastic.Crew were very friendly, helpful and our room was always clean. We did alot of relaxing on the deck under the shade, and the onshore tours were great. We winged it with all onshore stuff but it was great as we got to take a Buggy out in Noumea. This was an adventure driving on the opposite side of the road to Australia took a little getting used to for my hubby. Isle of pines is definately a place to go back too.

Fantastic First Cruise, booking another

Pacific Explorer Cruise Review by cointrylady1

cointrylady1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Explorer price drops

Very clean, tidy and certainly well maintained. We had some great crew look after our room the whole cruise and we nicknamed them and tipped them at the end. They were magnificent.