3. Oasis of the Seas
I was expecting a lot more out of Royal Caribbean. Especially after hearing how it would be from ppl that I’ve talked to. The ship itself was very nice. But the food was horrible in comparison to carnival. We only went to breakfast one time in the main diner and didn’t bother going back after. The pancakes were like rubber. Didn’t have a lot to choose from and they had the same thing for breakfast everyday. On carnival I remember being able to get steak and eggs for breakfast and it was good. I was also expecting the customer service to be a lot better because of what I had been to by other ppl. It wasn’t any better than Carnival’s customer service. (Not saying that either was bad) One more thing is that my wife and I really like is the cruise directors from carnival. They actually make the cruise more fun. We hardly ever seen or heard from the cruise director on Royal Caribbean. On this particular cruise ppl got sick and we were forced to return a day early. And that wasn’t even the bad part of our cruise. It was everything above.

Nice ship but that’s about it

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jfrank2689