3. Explorer of the Seas
I took 3 first time cruisers who were adamant they would not enjoy it at all, day 2 and I was asked when are we books the next cruise!! The service was fantastic there was always something to do so there was no time when we were bored. The food in the windjammer was amazing, so much to choose fro, the main dinning rm, the Sapphire room, was perfect, we could want for nothing more,the staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. The ship was beautiful if you wanted osop you could if you wanted to drink you could if you wanted too eat you cold, so many choices of everything was available. The bars were great if I couldn’t decide what I wanted the bartender suggested something and asked do I prefer fruity, creamy sweet etc etc. The room was so clean and comfortable our steward was so helpful and friendly.

Amazing trip

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Yugnettab

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

The room was so clean and comfortable our steward was so helpful and friendly.
Yugnettab’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J4 1654
So clean and perfect, huge wardrobe bathrobes to wear bathroom was alway clean, not having to make the bed each day was perfect
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins