Carnival Dream Cruise Review

Wedding

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by JAG19

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

Dream Embarkation Wedding Review(Song Lounge and Burgundy Lounge) -I just have to go ahead and say our experience was incredible and completely exceeded my expectations!

I did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids at our hotel. We shuttled from our parking space. I definitely recommend giving yourself extra time. We were almost late to check in. This made meeting our coordinator and letting our guests know where to go pretty hectic.

Jill was our coordinator, and she was fabulous. She made sure someone brought me lunch to my room. They didn't have our first dance song, but she made it happen. She took care of setting up our decorations in the ceremony and reception spaces. She also made sure everyone signed our guest book.

Valeria was our wedding host. She made sure I was never empty handed. She checked in on us throughout the week and made our steakhouse reservations.

For hors d'oeuvres we had: shrimp sushi, tomato mozzarella, steak burritos, chicken empanadas, beer battered fish, and smoked salmon. For drinks we had rum punch and margaritas. Our cake was coconut with coconut filling, The food was plentiful and delicious. The drinks were strong and they kept them coming. So strong that half our guests didn't make it the dining room that night!

The reception itself was great. We did the first dance, mother/son and father/daughter dance, and cake cutting. The rest was party time. The dj had us dancing the entire time. The reception was only an hour long but I don't think our guests could have handled any longer.

Kadek was our photographer and he made the wedding for me! I was so worried about pictures and I had no reason to be. The ceremony was in the Song Lounge and we had the curtains open for natural light. He took us all around the ship for pictures. We took so long that I had to go to Muster Call in my wedding dress.

Overall, I'd recommend Carnival for a wedding a million times over.

JAG19's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Ocean view 2501

Enjoyed the large window, bed was very comfortable.

Stingray Swim

Got to be surrounded be stingrays and hold them

View All 795 Stingray Swim Reviews

Turtle cove was a disappointment as we didn’t see any. Swimming in the cenote was incredible thought, would have preferred to do that the entire time.

View All undefined undefined Reviews