3. Silver Discoverer
There are really no words to sum up how amazing this was. We have done a few cruises since and every time we say “well it’s not Silverseas”. The proof is in the details, we felt like royalty on every shore excursion. The service is beyond 5* our Butler was so gracious,If you are fortunate enough to book a SS expedition cruise you are in for an incredible experience.there is no going back! We went because I really wanted to experience the andaman and Nicobar islands, we made several landings all exsquiste, our land trip in Myanmar was unique, had more locals taking photos of us than them, I felt like Christopher Columbus.. overall the best cruise we have ever done The food was fantastic,the wine even better, it’s pushing me for a negative and the only thing I can come up with is that I really wanted a silverseas baseball hat! They don’t sell them so we were advised to try and talk a crew member out of one... no luck,!

Magical

Dallas128’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Discoverer price drops

View Suite with Window
Cabin VS
Wonderful bed,lovely choice of soaps,shampoos etc
Deck 5 Suite Cabins