Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Not my kind of ship, but overall fun!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Tiffany_Zerbe

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

When I researched the Carnival Miracle, I read that it didn't have all of the "bells and whistles" that the newer ships had. I didn't think too much of it and booked that ship. I have to say that this ship was my least favorite. I have also been on Sunshine and Pride...and will be on Breeze July '19. I didn't think that I would miss Guys Burgers, but I totally did lol. This ship is older and just wasn't as fun as the previous ships I went on...but that is just my opinion.

I went with my best girlfriend and we stayed in a Balcony room #8228. The room was wonderful but the balcony was a little dirty. We had a balcony room on the Sunshine and that was dirty as well. Not sure why. Service was great and we had no problems getting new towels or anything like that.

Dining was spectacular. We went to the Main Dining Room each night. We requested the same serving team each night because they were so friendly and really made us feel special.

The only thing that I could complain about was the elevators. There were multiple times when the elevators would just stop working. We would be in the elevator and it would start and then take us right back to the floor we left on. During one of the last nights of the cruise, my friend and I were walking past an elevator and we heard banging and yelling coming from one of the elevators. We stopped and tried to open the elevator, but it was stuck. I went to get help and the staff who was helping did not seem too concerned that there were people stuck in the elevator. It took so long for maintenance to come help. I am not sure how long it took for the people to get out of the elevator. Hopes are that this does not happen often haha.

Other than that one incident and the "bells and whistles" of the ship, everything was great. Service was amazing and I cannot wait to go on my next cruise!

Tiffany_Zerbe's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Not sure 8228

#8228 was great! Service was wonderful. The only downside is that the balcony was dirty.

This is just the coolest thing ever. We got into wetsuits and walked a short trail to the Amazing Secret River that has been hidden for thousands of years. The water was a bit chill, but totally worth it. Highly recommend.

View All undefined undefined Reviews

I do not really recommend this excursion. The beach was super small and there were literally 2 starfish in a little box, haha! The lunch was chicken with rice and beans and hot sauce. Not too bad, but I hope you like spicy foods! The best part was the ferry ride to and from the ship. There was free rum punch and the best guides who sang and dance!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Roatan

I was pretty stupid and paid $14 to ride a skylift to the beach when I could have walked 5 minutes for free. Beach was nice. Lots of bars and restaurants.

Tiffany_Zerbe