3. Norwegian Jade
I was on a family vacation and this cruise was in their opinion best of value. Overall the entertainment at the Stardust Theater was great. Something for everyone even though my all time favorite was the Elements show and the Love Everlasting Arial Shows. Truly incredible talent. In our cabin our stewart Mervin was fantastic!!! New animals made of towels on our bed every day which made me excited to go back to the room. Always so clean. Overall the ship is very well kept and very clean, hand sanitizer at the buffet and all around the ship. The food overall was hit or miss for me. The Garden cafe was okay but not well seasoned but had a wide variety of choices. Our favorite was the Grand Pacific, which had a changing menu. Although the menus were good, what you saw on the menu and what you will get might be very different. I ordered the seafood pasta one night and it came back as seafood in orzo and sauce. I understand orzo is a pasta but I would have liked to know beforehand it was orzo and not ziti or linguine etc. The deserts all around had a strange texture, many resembling a firm, flavorless jello. But all the cakes were amazing. The island of Harvest Caye was a little strange, absolutely beautiful and well put together, but seemed more as a theme park than a destination island. Norwegian Cruise Lines to my knowledge owns that island which made sense to me as it seemed like such of a zoo or theme park. Costa Maya was beautiful and had plenty of shopping and food. The Freestyle Daily was much appreciated as it listed out activities throughout the day. Lots were offered but I personally was only interested in a few choices. The spa was fantastic and well worth the money, I paid to use the thermal suite throughout the trip. A great deal. Overall the service at the restaurants were hit and miss as well. Some were fantastic but at Osheehans, we had been forgotten as a table and had to have our order revised multiple times because it came back completely opposite to what we had actually ordered, a different dish on the menu. Ultimately, I will be skeptical if I ever take another cruise with NCL.

Just alright. We had fun though.

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Cheyenne3300

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Ultimately, I will be skeptical if I ever take another cruise with NCL.
Cheyenne3300’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IB 9077
Very cute, small but who really needs a ton of space when you will barely be inside. Very cute towel animals each day, overal clean and nice design.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins