3. MSC Musica
We have always wanted to experience a cruise and planned for it for 2 year. My son was on two cruises. We spoke many people who have been on cruises and questioned them about their experience and the do and the don'ts etc. I honestly expected a lot more and was sadly disappointed and would not do it again. Frankly I found it very boring. I covered the ship and explored what was available from entertainment to shopping in a few hours. The cabins are fine. Dinning was fine. Entertainment and Activities limited. Service fine. Port and shore excursion apart from swimming fine. We traveled with two kids aged 11 and 14. They enjoyed themselves as children always do. But even they complained about the activities. They played fuss ball most of the time. If drinking all day long is your idea of fun then I will never go on another cruise again. The buffet food was pathetic to say the least. White dry hot dogs and soya bugers and chips all day every day. None of the food is freshly prepared. Everything prepared in bulk for the three days reheated and served. They ran out of tea and coffee all the time. The coffee tastes like mud. Everything is of poor quality and the trip is so expensive. The coffee was really bad and weak. The ques for breakfast was the worst. We struggled to get seating yes and the bad coffeee. Dinner is much better organised. I think the same should done for breakfast.

BAD EXPERIENCE

Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get MSC Musica price drops

the cabins was fine no real complains except for the shower space ,it is very small. I it was not for the balcony I would have had serious problems with claustrophobia
  MSC Musica Deck Plans