3. Pacific Eden
Run down and no care as this ship is sold already, not a lot of activities to do during sea days that’s when the staff decide to show up and run them anyway. The air con in our room did not work at all (along with cabins beside us) we told them on the day of getting on the boat and it took them 2 days to come forward and tell us the air does not work along these cabins floor 6 (evens side of the boat) we were given a portable air con that was noisey (rattling sound) and only cool when the air was directed straight at you, right above us was the kitchen very noisey all night. The restaurants on the ship were all fantastic the food was always of high standard and never disappointed and the staff were all welcoming and friendly except the guy serving the alcohol drinks in the pantry other then him all staff were great. Disembarking was terrible sitting in the marquee room for over an hour. If this was my first time cruising I would not cruise again, however I have been on the Carnival Spirit and know cruising is fun just a shame P&O don’t care about this ship.

Mixed thoughts

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by Brad R

Disembarking was terrible sitting in the marquee room for over an hour.

Brad R’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Eden price drops

Had to ask for towels several times, no soap in the shower on day 1, although our room lady was very nice after the air con issue was sorted out.