3. Sun Princess
My partner and I had been discussing going on a cruise, so we decided on this 13 day one to the pacific islands. I know it might cost a bit more but I would recommend that people take a balcony room, it was fantastic, it was great to be able to sit outside and enjoy the fantastic view and also be able to sit and relax while enjoying a good book or a drink. we were over the moon with the service from all the staff on board, especially our room stewards who had a thankless task, but kept our room pristine and also were very courteous and well spoken as well. The only down side for us was the excursions needed to be more imformative and if anything truthful, we had a couple of days where we wouldn't have been better organising our own days. We would recommend that people do a bit more research on the places that they are visiting and maybe are able to save some money by booking with the local operators, instead of booking onboard. But besides all that we have put a deposit down for a 2nd cruise hopefully in 2020, which says how great the cruise was, high recommend the experience. Bill C612

Really Enjoyable 1st Cruise with Pacific

Billyboy1957’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C612
Cabin was very roomy and the balcony was worth paying the extra money for, we slept well every night of the cruise, even when there was a bit of a swell, nearly better than in our bed at home. Only down side was a cupboard door that wouldn't open fully because it hit the hinge on the main cabin door and also had a full length mirror on it that was unusable because it didn't open far enough to use, it should have been on one of the other wardrobe doors.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins