3. MSC Musica
I have been on 3 cruises before this cruise. Both our previous cruises were "cold weather" cruises, one in Alaska and one in NZ. We were very excited about this cruise and I must say we did have an enjoyable time. However compared to the 2 other cruises the ship lacked "quality". The food was below average, especially in the fine dinning areas in the evenings. The entertainment was very good, décor was good but a big concern for me was the cleanliness off the public ablutions. The smelt very bad and where not clean!! We were in a non smoking section of the ship but guests close to us kept on smoking and the smell will blow into our area. This was not dealt with by the staff on board. I wouldn't rush back to a MSC cruise based on this experience. The destinations were great. Mauritius was fantastic and Reunion even better. The excursions were very expensive and can be done on your own at a much lower cost.

Relaxing but lacked quality

MSC Musica Cruise Review by chunkysmith5

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa

chunkysmith5’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Musica price drops

clean and comfortable but smelt of smoke
  MSC Musica Deck Plans