3. MSC Musica
This was my first cruise. I wanted a cruise going far away from South Africa and I made a good choice by choosing this cruise. The food is excellent. The bar service was so magnificent. The entertainment was out of this world. I made a mistake of leaving my children behind as I wanted to spend some time with wife alone but my next cruise I am definitely taking my kids with. The cabin was neat and comfortable and felt like one of those upmarket hotels. I Choose the easy-on-board embarkation and the experience was good considering the long queues during embarkation. I would recommend to my friends and family to also choose easy-on-board. The shopping experience was good. High quality products were on offer at affordable prices. I will definitely be on my next cruise very soon. I enjoyed all the excursions that I booked. I wish we could have stayed for more days at Reunion Island as I believe there was more that someone could have explored. Thank for the good experience. This will be a life time memory.

MSC MUSICA THE GREAT EXPERIENCE

lbelebes’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella
Cabin O1 8086
The cabin is clean and in good condition. This is the standard that you will get at most of the upmarket hotels. I felt like I was in hotel room
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins