3. MSC Musica
The embarkation and disembarkation was a nightmare. Hours of standing in line in a hot badly ventilated warehouse. It was very unorganised with people jumping the line and no-one there to stop them. Disembarkation was late and we had to stand in yet another long queue in the Durban heat to get onto the shuttle that we arranged through MSC. We had a pregnant woman, 3 senior citizens and 2 minors in our group and we had to stand in line like the rest of the people while others received preferential treatment because of their size. We all paid the same price for the shuttle. This actually ruined the cruise for me. MSC needs look at their embarkation and disembarkation procedures, it was really pathetic. The food did not impress me whether it was in the buffet area or the restaurants. I would have liked to have had some Mauritian cuisine on the ship. But once again the staff made up for it some what. They were always helpful and smiling. We basically only went to the restaurant because our waitor Didin from Indonesia was amazing along with his assistant

Cruise to Mauritius

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Itsnotme85

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa

Itsnotme85’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Musica price drops

The cabin was lovely. Everyone who had been on the ship before said that it was small but i found the room to be a good size. You didn't feel like you couldn't move in it. I loved the beds. I cant remember the last time I slept that well. The attendants that cleaned the rooms were amazing, they always had a smile on their faces and were always so helpful.

It would be nice to be able to turn off the air condition in the room if you wanted to. Currently you can only make it warmer or colder.

MSC really has great staff
  MSC Musica Deck Plans