3. Jewel of the Seas
As one of the smaller Royal Caribbean ships, this was perfect for a 4 night cruise. There was enough to do but not too much. All the staff I encountered seemed friendly and committed to helping us have a good time. As a smaller ship, the pool areas were not as crowded as other ships which was nice. However, the hot tubs tended to be a little more crowded. I spent half a day at sea sitting out working on my tan. The water in the pool was chilly so I only stuck my feet in. I was in a junior suite which was large and had a balcony that I enjoyed sipping wine on before heading out for dinner in the main dining room. The food and service was very good in the dining areas. I wished for more food availability in the common areas after 9:30 pm but service at the adult pool was decent. Overall, it was a fun and relaxing trip.

Just right for 4 nights

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by seawolfie

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

Overall, it was a fun and relaxing trip.
seawolfie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 1584
Spacious and great view from the balcony
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins