3. Carnival Dream
ok so I’ll give a review on my first cruise. It just wasn’t that great. Maybe my expectations were too high? I’ll start with the room. It was nice and our housekeeper did a great job. Beds were clean and comfy. The shower was a terrible design. Every time we would shower the water would pour out to the floor. A lot of water. I always made sure to put the curtain where it was supposed to go but it didn’t matter. The food. I’ve heard from a few ppl how great cruise ship food is. I guess those people didn’t eat on the Dream. It just wasn’t good. All the bread was hard as a brick and cold. All the “hot” food was lukewarm at best. The only good food was the pasta place. The garlic bread looked good but it was cold. All the cakes looked yummy but they were very dry. The pizza was ok. The coffee was not hot at all. The water tasted like metal. Two of the hot tubs we tried were cold. The stops. Ok so Montego Bay was very sketchy. I didn’t like it at all. They tried to sell us weed two times. I was pretty nervous the whole time. Grand Cayman was nice. Mexico was the best! Mr sancho’s was awesome. When the cruise was over, my family of four all had an issue. My husband has a rash on his leg, oldest daughter has a rash on her face and butt, and a bad sinus infection, youngest daughter has sore in her mouth, and I have a bad sinus infection. To sum it up, we spent a lot of money and didn’t really have that much fun.

Not impressed. First and probably last cruise.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by East Tennessee

Two of the hot tubs we tried were cold.

To sum it up, we spent a lot of money and didn’t really have that much fun.
East Tennessee’s Full Rating Summary