• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

hstartz
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin:

This was my third Viking Cruise. It was a wonderful trip! The Viking Sun is beautiful, elegantly decorated, and pristine. The staff is very helpful at all times. Every activity from boarding to disembarking is organized and easy to follow. The amenities are great, especially the spa and pools. Our room was very clean, had everything you might need, and the low lighting and heated floor in the bathroom are very nice. It is nice to have such a great movie selection on the big TV, excellent wireless connection, and American outlets for your devices. The steward was very attentive, and the mini bar was filled with our requested tonic water every day. The food and cocktails are all good on the ship, and the Chef's Table is a must for anyone who cruises with Viking. The excursions were fun and educational, but I wish we had more time in each port. I already booked my next Viking cruise for June.

Cabin DV4

The cabin is clean, with everything you need. The low lighting and heated floor in the bathroom is so nice.

1 Helpful Vote