3. MSC Seaside
We wanted to review a number of ports of call before committing to an extended stay on any of them.The staff were very nice,but we were disaapointed in the quality of the food. We only found out we could go to the restaurant in casual clothes after 3 days as we received conflicting advice. We found the food cut corners ie.the pizza did not even have one piece of pepperoni on each slice and the cheese was applied sparingly.. In a dish in the restaurant it stated it had scallops,but they were Bay Scallops,a very cheap and poor substitute for sea scallops. Also a fetticuni dish used small shrimps even though the shrimp cocktail had large shrimps. I understand that being a Nova Scotian I have a broader knowledge about fish quality and can recognize inferior substitutes.I would never have chosen any of the seafood entrees if I had known how it was prepared. The room was very nice and our attendant was exceptional. Disembarking at Nassau was a fiasco,we stood in line for over an hour.I understand this was caused by Bahamian Customs being late arriving.I am also told this is a common occurrence in Nassau.If this is the case then why didn't the staff wait for Customs to arrive and then make an announcement over the PA system. We went to one show and it was very good. The casino was great and the staff was very hospitable,there was some confusion about using drink tickets and it seemed staff were not educated properly on what drinks were covered with the tickets.

Quality of food and excursions

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Deryk

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

The room was very nice and our attendant was exceptional.

We went to one show and it was very good.

Deryk’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 15216
The cabin was very nice,our attendent was very good and conscientious
Mondello Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins