Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Interesting start , but a wonderful cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by frito58

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite

So , quick review on us , we are both widowed . My 20 something cruise my friends first cruise so we picked a NYE cruise to start out . I ordered flowers , decorations and wine to spruce up our Vista suite 5295 , which by the way was wonderful , great balcony and no vibration like some report … or very very little.

So Interesting start was that the port was fogged in and we didn't get to board until after 8 pm or so . I marked down embarkation to a 4 because priority was so poorly marked that I ended up with the massed for like 30 minutes until we realized that there was priority line and zoom we were in and checked in and on the ship . Not blaming Carnival for the fog it is what it is , but they were herding people like cattle and I missed the priority line. Anyway muster at midnight and we were on our way .

NYE was the next day I reserverd us a table at the steakhouse to make our night more special so we dressed up got pictures taken and had a wonderful dinner , the service was top notch as well as the food well worth the extra money .

The next day we stopped at Cozumel having stopped there so many times I decided to book the Giving Back Excursion through Carnival , My fianceand I love to do volunteer work so seeing an orphange and actually being able to see how they live was right up our alley. Diego our guide was so on it he grew up in the area knew so much and then when we got there Carlos was our tour guide he had lived in the orpahanage for 15 years and was able to explain exactly how it works . Highly reccomend this tour.

We skipped getting off at Belize in favor of a couples massage and wow they did a great job .

We did the Swim with the Stingrays with Capt Marvin on Grand Cayman as I told my fiance its someting you have to do once . she was a bit skiddish but loved it .

We walked around the Honduras did a little shopping .

Overall the Miracle is in great shape for her age , my first time sailing this class of ship. Would highly reccomend if want to sail out of Tampa book this cruise , food , crew were all wonderful . Never any lines for food or shows or anything and the ship was sold out .

Embarkation was a breeze we were off so early we were able to catch an earlier flight home on SW . Never

frito58's Full Rating Summary

Vista Suite
Cabin VS 5295

Wonderfu. great balcony .

frito58