3. Carnival Elation
My wife choose carnival seeing it is a household name this was our honeymoon 11 years later after our marriage between getting our business up and running then starting our new pitbull rescue up and running it was time to relax I've never been on a cruise so it was all new to me keep in mind they tip left and right of purchases for dinner also you can't use cash on the carnival ship we went on the Jeep tour and the yaht club very beautiful the weather was little chilli but the people on the island are wonderful and there not happy unless there helping you we went to the other island the next day so beautiful the water was so blue you can't go wrong nissai just awesome it wasn't all great i had my share of ups and downs my wife wants to go again in March for 5 days not sure if i wanna do carnival your time is limited so stay close to the ship time will tell if i wanna use carnival again oh bring a 12 pack soda i didn't and paid for unlimited soda but i asked for a coke from bartender and he poured a open can that was setting there already i asked for a new can and the can itself he said no this one is open i said then give me my money back i thought when I'm paying $2100 i would think they would give me a new can .

Finally our honeymoon after 11 years