Carnival Pride Cruise Review
1,648 Reviews

Need updated boats very soon for Baltimore

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Lr211

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas

This is my second time cruising on Carnival Pride from Baltimore. It has been 8 years since I been on this boat. This boat needs a really good renovation. It's outdated from the decor to the ship. Some spots were leaking where we were standing, the decor is old and peeling. You can see all of the aging and wear and tear on the ship. The bathroom shower kept overflowing and water was everywhere on our bathroom floor. We had to keep the toilet seat down because it kept smelling like urine. The movie screen shows all the pixels in the world. Baltimore need some renovated boats to leave from this terminal. But on the upside, the cruise director Cookie was excellent. He kept us entertained each day. He is a major staple on this ship. He will make your cruise that much enjoyable and it takes your mind off of the negatives of the boat. I don't like go write reviews or give negative comments. I love Carnival cruises and I'm just hoping that enough people agree that this boat needs a makeover very badly that it will fall into the right hands to be replaced with a more updated ship. But please, never replace your cruise director Cookie. I would follow him on any cruise he's directing. And also, can they please find a better port to stop at beside Freeport. Theres never anything to do in Freeport.

Lr211's Full Rating Summary

Our shower kept backing up and overflowing. We had to keep the ticket seat down because it kept smelling like urine.

Princess Cays

We didn't dock here due to a passenger illness

Lr211