3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our first cruise. We went with 11 other people and were taken care of extremely well. I was impressed with how well the crew took the precautions to prevent any more passengers from getting sick. I was asked if this experience had deterred me from cruising again. This has no way going to keep me from choosing Royal Caribbean again. Our dinner Servers, Mohit and Ikemas were spectacular. We wanted for nothing! We had 2 babies and a 4 yr old with us and both of them had their fruit and milks waiting for them. Ewan stopped by each night to ask about our stay and if we needed anything. As we began the embarkation process, I couldn't believe what a "well oiled machine" this was process was. When we disembarked even with the issues on board the process was just as smooth. I will say that if you have a large group like we did, use a porter to get you to transportation. He saved us 45 minutes in line. Thanks again for the great time.

1st Cruise...very impressed

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by LoriHenault

LoriHenault’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 11-151
Our cabin Stewart, Michael, took very good care of us. He's is an asset to your company.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins