3. Viking Orion
I booked the cruise as to celebrate my son’s graduation. I wanted to spend quality time with him before he left for college and we had the time of our lives. The ship felt brand new. The room was splendid with wonderful linens on the beds, plenty of room to relax and an amazing bathroom. Our room attendants were very accommodating and a pleasure when we saw them. All of the staff we encountered were extremely professional. We enjoyed all of our excursions, some included and others we selected based on preference. My son’s favorites were Monte Carlo, Lucca and Vinci. I also enjoyed visiting the gallery in St. Tropez. It was incredibly hot and crowded in Florence and I needed to return to the ship a little earlier than the end of the tour which was accomodated. We treated ourselves to massages and spent half a day in the spa including the snow room! Food was generally delicious, enjoyed the specialty dining except the Chef’s Table but it may have been the menu for that day. Truly felt pampered the entire trip. The extension in Rome was a perfect and seamless continuation of our amazing trip.

Fantastic Cruise on Viking Orion