3. Disney Fantasy
I chose this cruise because I was booking last minute and ended up settling on this. I had decided that my budget could afford this cruise. But the things that were added cost me almost double what I originally paid. I had no knowledge that another closet to 3 thousand dollars would be added on top of the cruise cost. The thing that stood out to me was the cost of the wi-fi. If I had decided that I wanted to stay at a hilton or pretty much any resort they would give me wi-fi for no cost. Instead I paying $89 per day for wi-fi. WI-FI in 2019?!!? Its unacceptable. And then every little thing is just a money grab. They charged 150 dollars for a case of beer. I almost fell over. Just overall if you are trying to relax this is not the vacation for you. The pools are not big enough. They stuff like 40 kids in 2 little pools and they are in there like sardines. There are lines and mobs of people everywhere. When you show up its an impossibly long line. Every day there are excursions to go to. Which overall were pretty good. (The dolphin one was great) But first you sit in a line. Then you go on a boat or sit in a car for 40 minutes or so. And then there are instructions. My god there are more instructions than anything else. Lastly there are strange people dressed up as characters from disney movies such as Star Wars (which actually wasn't disney until like 5 years ago when George Lucas sold out) and they don't even work there. So for the money I would much much rather have gone to a resort.

Nickel and Dime City

Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 08B 2540
It was nice enough. But again for the amount of money I didn't think it was equal
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins