3. Carnival Horizon
We wanted to check out the brand new Carnival Horizon. The shows were absolutely fabulous! The cabin was clean and spacious. The cabin attendant was fantastic. The cruise director was wonderful and very very fun! The dining room food was excellent. Sadly, the buffet and other food venues were absolutely horrible. The worst sad excuse for food I've ever seem on a ship (45 cruises). You had to wait in long lines for really nasty cheap salty greasy foods. I would hesitate to cruise on this ship again because the only way to get decent food is to sit down in the dining room to eat. Way too burdensome. Too difficult to eat. I really enjoy getting on a cruise ship and feeling like I have access to good food without any hassle. If I want to work that hard to get food, I would stay at home where I have to cook it myself!

Great cabin, great entertainment, terrible buffet

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by karinpep1