3. Viking Sky
This was the first cruise for my daughter and I both and I can’t say enough about how impressed we were. Everything was first class, service was amazing, food delicious, ship was spotless, beautifully decorated, excursions well organized and interesting, and educational port talks in the evenings. I would love to sail with Viking again this year, but am having trouble finding availability within the next 12 months! The only thing that would make the ship better is if they had rooms for more than 2 people (think moms and daughters or a group of 3 friends, not everyone is a couple), and if two could travel with separate sleeping space. We were in a suite which was huge and lovely but we had to have them move one of the twin beds to the living room so we could both sleep peacefully. It was an unusual request but the staff was very gracious! I also can’t wait to try their river cruises!

Amazing trip, Viking is top notch!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by LaurieAnn4

I also can’t wait to try their river cruises!
LaurieAnn4’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

We loved our room and especially the gorgeous bathroom and wrap around deck on the back corner of the ship! The beds were comfortable, pillows great, bathtub/shower room were stunning with great water pressure and a tv build into the mirror wall. I do think the loveseat was too low and uncomfortable, I didn’t sit on it at all, side chairs from the dining table better but also not great. That’s my only complaint. The availability of info and programming on the TVs were wonderful, ship/port info, Ted Talks, lots of movies, music! The service was outstanding by our assigned attendants, wished I could bring them home with us! We ordered breakfast in the room each day and it was great, hot coffee, water refreshed with an ice bucket twice a day. Great, great great!