3. Oasis of the Seas
First off I want to start by saying we were on the cruise that got returned to port a day early, were aloud off at Haiti, but were not aloud off at Jamaica and Cozumel. Started out as a smooth boarding process, nice, get on the boat and our rooms are no where near our family as they were suppose to be in fact they arent even in the ballpark of close. But 2nd day we tries to make the best of a bad situation because I was suppose to have a room next to my parents so when our kids were asleep my husband and I might be able to check out the night life of the cruise. We get off at our first port Haiti which was beautiful I'd never been there before, had lunch had drinks it was a great time, get back on the ship and everything does a 180. Nero Virus. My son who was upstairs in the kids section got closed because kids were throwing up on everything, they closed the free play area so our 1 year old really didnt have anywhere to play other than on the floor which everyone was throwing up on. That night my husband and I also unfortunately got sick. Tried to give her to my mom who was not sick but my father , and grandmother were sick and they had not place for people who werent sick to go to sleep. Then our son got sick who is 5. So we had to stay in with him till he had clearance to go out of the room . Then our 1 year old got sick. We didnt even get to come out of the room to experience anything on the ship. Royal Caribbeans daycare after our son was cleared gave our sons Nike jacket to some other kid. Then on top of everything else mixed up the quarantine that was suppose to be on my daughter and put in on my sail and sign card, they would not let me off the ship with my kids and my family and I had all the medicine for her. From start to finish just a horrible experience. By the time you started feeling better someone else in your party started feeling terrible getting sick all over the place. Pick a place, fly to it. Go all inclusive and say yourself the wasted vacation days that you wont get back.

Do not waste your money. Go all inclusive instead

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by 181587

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 9436
Was great but I saw way to much of it for to many days.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins