3. Carnival Glory
We cruise with Carnival because we love Carnival. This is my 2nd Christmas cruise the first was on Vista. While on this cruise my mom became sick and their medical department (Michael) was amazing and took such great care of her. My mom travels with oxygen, c pap, and walking is hard, but she had a great time we rented a scooter and it was perfect. We had a room with a balcony, so she had a great view if she didn't get off the ship. Embark and debark went smoothly until the transfer bus dropped us off st the wrong terminal. Frontier changed terminals so check. Loved Coco, one of the fun squad, she has so much energy and really makes everyone around her have a great time. We loved the entertainment and of course Bingo! The ports were great and I liked how at Grand Turk you could just walk off the ship and the beach was right there. We definitely will cruise again with Carnival.

Christmas Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by MelissaC325

MelissaC325’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8404
Loved sitting out on the balcony. Great closet space.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins