Viking Rinda Cruise Review

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by thilbing

• Sail Date: Oct 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I experience severe motion sickness due to an inner ear disorder. Goin on a cruise was never something I ever considered. Friends asked us to go with them on the Viking River cruise from Paris to Normandy. As my husband is a student of history and I an artist and it was our fortieth anniversary we agreed. I had my trepidation's due to my motion sickness but was willing to try. All I have to say is that the experience exceeded our expectations. everything about the trip was wonderful, the ship, the accommodations, the experiences and the Staff and Crew. I can't say enough about the crew, they were absolutely wonderful. the food was outstanding and the effort to meet dietary restrictions was phenomenal. And the food, oh the meals were wonderful. We had such a pleasant time meeting other people and finding out just how small the world is.

Did I have any difficulty with my motions sickness, yes to a minor degree. Will I go on another Viking River Cruise, yes definitly. Thank You Viking

thilbing's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 201

The stateroom was very well appointed and comfortable with a very efficient use of space.

thilbing