3. Viking Orion
Rome was number one on my bucket list, and that wasn’t the only place in Italy I wanted to see. Many of my friends had been on various Viking Cruises including the first round the World on the Viking Sun. Heard nothing but excellent on all their trips. Everything went so smoothly for a first timer. Was concerned about airlines but things went ok going to Italy. Stuck in Venice airport coming back to USA, but that was weather. Now the ship was wonderful and I normally get sea sick. Didn’t. So smooth. Cabin was like a small apartment. Plenty of room, drawers, closets....PV1 cabin. All food was good, but I really enjoyed the World Cafe. So many choices and I did not get anything that was not good. There is The Restaurant ( problems sometimes) and others that you need to make the reservations for that were excellent. All ports were great, some better than others. We didn’t have any problems with excursions, and loved Sicily and Croatia (Krka Falls).

Fabulous Trip

Viking Orion Cruise Review by Patti Marie

Patti Marie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Orion price drops

All above. except the veranda was cool. Bath was very roomy with drawers and small closet.
The room also had a vanity ( not in bath) which came in very handy for me.